Delvotest® SP NT is the most widely used test for antibiotic residues through out the world. In some countries, including Germany and Belgium, more than 50% of dairy farmers use Delvotest® SP NT.
Using Delvotest® SP NT offers a new, convenient way of safeguarding deliveries – worldwide, several thousand dairy farmers are fined every year for non-compliance with antibiotic regulations. In some cases, the collection tanker is contaminated, which means considerable losses for the farmer.
Although conventional measures are vital, they cannot be relied upon to avoid all problems. By using Delvotest® SP NT regularly as a supplementary precaution, farmers can reduce risk and take control of their own production.
1. Remove the required amount of ampoules from the frame. Be careful not to damage the foil of remaining ampoules.
2. Open ampoules by punching a hole in thealuminum foil with the corner of the ampoule frameor a pair of scissors. Mark the ampoules with a number for sample identification.
3. Take a fresh disposable pipette for each milk sample. Do not re-use pipettes. Do not touch the tip-end, which will be in contact with the milk.
4. Add the milk into the pipette by squeezing the smaller upper bulb once , hold it, dip the pipette tip about 1 cm into the milk sample. Then release pressure on the bulb and the pipette (stem) will fill itself with the appropriate volume (0.1 ml) of milk.
Note: After pipetting, the little surplus of milk is caught into the pipette reservoir (the small lower bulb). Repeat the pipetting when there is no milk in the reservoir.
5. Transfer the milk samples by gently and totally squeezing the same upper bulb, adding the milk straight onto the agar medium. Note : The little surplus of milk in the lower bulb will remain.
6. Check the temperature of the incubator (64°C +/- 2°C). Put the ampoules into the incubator. Use a control sample or record the time and set timer for Delvotest T ampoules at 3 hours.
7. Read the colour of the solid agar in the ampoules after the required incubation time.
VIEW THE FULL PROCEDURE DETAILS HERE.
READ MORE ABOUT DELVOTEST, ‘THE TEST YOU CAN RELY ON’.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!
1 box of 25 tests free with every starter kit bought before the end of February, 2018.
Email: email@example.com | Tel: 021 437 8988
Speak to our Sales Manager Eddie O’Dwyer on +353 86 259 14 98]]>