What goes on behind the scenes as a company prepares to become ISO 9001:2015 certified? HSEQ Manager at Carbon Group, Noel Barrett, gives us an insight in to the process…
- Is this the first time that Carbon Group has received ISO 9001:2015 certification?
- What key abilities and procedures need to be demonstrated in order for a business or organisation to secure ISO 9001:2015 certification?
- _ understands the context of the market in which it is operating and takes due regard in the planning of its operations so that all stakeholders, internal and external, receive due consideration.
- _ displays, through its processes, the requisite leadership, planning, support, and operational measures to ensure the business is operating in a customer-focussed, efficient manner
- _ demonstrates an ongoing commitment to performance evaluation and improvementthroughout its activities.
- What are the crucial steps in the ISO 9001:2015 assessment/examination process?
- Why is attaining ISO 9001:2015 certification considered to be such a prestigious accomplishment?
- Risk-based thinking and the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle are associated with ISO 9001:2015 certification. What are these methodologies?
WHATEVER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
ACCESS THE ENTIRE CARBON GROUP DATABASE