Delvotest T (Detects antibiotic residues levels similar to SP NT, while also detecting Tetracyclines to MRL) – 25 Pack Minis
€67.65 (Price incl. VAT)
Do you have any questions about our product? We’d be happy to answer them.
- Broad spectrum test that identifies the widest range of antibiotics at European MRLs (Maximum Residue Levels)
- Particularly high sensitivity for tetracyclines
- Can be applied with cow, sheep & goat’s milk
- Minimises costs associated with contaminated milk such as disruption of production, cost of disposal & additional testing costs.
- Delvotest® provides fast and easy acceptance of milk trucks, preventing quality issues related to milk contamination enabling dairies to have undisrupted milk production.
- Results in 3 hours 15 minutes
- Incubate using standard Delvotest incubator at 64°C
- Detects Tetracycline at MRL level
Ampoules must be stored upright in their original packaging in a dark, cooled place at constant temperature between 4 and 8°C.
The ampoules can be stored no longer than 4 days outside of these conditions.
The test kits should never be frozen during transport or storage.