WHY CARBON GROUP
Specialising in the supply of chemicals, food ingredients and high-end paints, Carbon Group has evolved to become a progressive business with a global outlook. Our clients want solutions that achieve the most efficient, effective and flexible approach for their business. That’s why we don’t just furnish them with the right products – we provide for clients’ total service needs.
In fact, our entire business is geared towards giving customers more choice combined with best practice across sourcing, compliance, manufacturing, storage and mobilisation. We continuously invest time, money and resources to deliver better solutions, with the lastest products and approaches.
And, because we can take control of the full supply chain, we give our customers peace-of-mind, helping them to work with flexibility and ease.
We can evaluate all your requirements and design a solution that factors in all your criteria. Our approach is holistic, giving customers a range of choice, flexibility and food for thought. We consider every detail to help your business perform at its best.
- Global Sourcing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Customised Packaging
- Technical Knowledge
- Specialist Storage
- Bulk Storage
- Specialist Location
We tap into our international network of manufacturers to source the latest and optimum performing products on the market. We manage the end-to-end supply chain, dealing with only fully-approved suppliers and products:
- Established network of international partners built up during 50+ years in business
- Access to thousands of products, serving a multitude of sectors
- Specialist and bespoke product sourcing
- Product validation, testing and reporting
- Biocidal Directives Article 95 compliant
- REACH compliant
Every client has different needs. Our on-site laboratory managed by trained technicians and chemists can facilitate projects from R&D through to bespoke manufacturing, blending, mixing and packaging.
- QC testing, QA support and peace of mind, trials and product research and development
- Fast and adaptable manufacturing systems
- Cost saving in local production and direct supply
- Process excellence through ISO accreditation, Responsible Care, HACCP and Lean
Giving customers flexibility is central to how we operate. We work to customers’ exact packaging requirements to ensure the most efficient and convenient application. We can package any liquids and powders from 1L packs through to bulk tanks including harzadous goods and volatile liquids, making our clients jobs easier, safer and more efficient.
Find out more:
- On-site packing facilities
- On-site product label printing and coding facility
- Certified packaging and tankers
We continuously train and develop our teams across the business to ensure that our customers receive up-to-date intelligent, relevant solutions:
Full technical consultation available to all customers and projects, across all products
- Specialist advisors across every aspect of the business
- Continuous investment in our people
- Links with Universities nationwide and approved testing laboratories
- Manage external Control Measures as part of client’s Quality Assurance
- Technical support on clients’ SDSs
- HACCP, CLP, ADR, REACH, FROSIO-certified
Our purpose built storage facilities and trained personnel handle a range of technical product requirements including bonded warehousing, temperature controls, food safety, product segregation, poisons, flamables, ATEX compliancy.
- Integrated Lot no. tracking
- Dedicated and segregated storage facilities
- Flexible solutions for chemical storage management and consignment stock
- HACCP controlled areas
- We are a Seveso III lower-tier accredited site
Our on-site bulk storage facilities give customers full flexibility and supply security for last minute orders. We can facilitate urgent deliveries, cutting lead times, reducing cost and giving peace of mind.
- Product integrity
- Hazardous chemical storage
- Continued investment in on-site facilities, service and storage
- Seveso III lower-tier accredited site
Our premises are strategically located to provide a gateway across Ireland and Europe to ensure the same responsive, efficient and secure product mobilisation to all our of customers.
- Easy access offices/stocks in Cork, Dublin and the UK
- On-demand distribution network gives customers delivery flexibility and responsiveness
- Dedicated Haz Chem approved distribution fleet
- Shipment tracking system
- Specialist product handling
- Tamper proof protection
- Lot no. tracking
- Specialist bulk supply logistics
- Fully monitored and integrated supply chain management